Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 6 @ Shanghai

Today is the last day of exploring! The news flashed to us this morning.

Firstly, we went to 城隍庙(Cheng Huang Miao). However, we never visit the temple but shopped at the shops around it.

Before shopping, we went to the Yuyuan garden. It was a beautiful scenery! Some of the rocks there are from a famous mountain! I think the owner was very rich. He even has his own opera theater. Sadly, my phone ran out of batteries so I cannot show you the pictures.

When we shop, I bought many handicrafts. I was happy that I can bargain an object costing 80 RMB into 16RMB!

Then, we went to have our lunch. It was certainly delicious! Soon, we were to go to the Shanghai City Planning Exhibition Hall. We began to know about the Shanghai Expo 2010. The city gonna change! I wished to go the Shanghai in 2010 so I can see the new and wonderful buildings.

Then, we went to have our dinner. It was a farewell dinner by the Shanghai Society of Astronautics, the organiser of the trip. We have to do our performance we performed in Jin Xin Primary School again, this time to them. After having our dinner, we headed back to the hotel. We boys had a party that we were going back to to Singapore, our homeland.

Tommorrow, we will be going to Singapore!

No comments: