Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 4 @ Shanghai

" To Shanghai Aerospace, to Shanghai Aerospace, to Shanghai Aerospace...!" I sang in my mind as we walked out of the hotel after having our breakfast. The Shanghai Aerospace Centre was just beside our hotel. When we went in, we saw many fantastic spaceships and military objects. They don' t let us take pictures of the military vehicles, so I only can let you see the spaceships.
Here are some of the spaceships...

It was very interesting and exciting. I wish that Singapore have those things! They were a beauty! I mean, many beauties!

Then, we went to the Oriental Park. We saw many interesting military ships, aircraft, tanks and cannons in a ship. They attracted me so much that I almost got lost while I was looking at those vehicles and the group moved away. When I saw my group going away, I had to run to them. And my umbrella almost blown away for a lot of times. Won' t it be exciting when the umbrella was blown away while I was holding on it? It would be exciting and I can experience life in air with no plane covering me.

After that, we saw the statues of many famous people. Most of them where scientists or mathematicians. Not only there were Chinese people, there were also more other famous people in the world like Albert Einstein and Christoper Columbus

Then, we went to have a steamboat dinner. It was delicious (I overcooked some of them) !

After this delicious dinner, we went back to the hotel. It was a very, very exciting day.

No comments: