Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 2 @ Shanghai

After brushing our teeth and bathing our body, Jeremy and I headed down excitedly. It was the first day to go to Jin Xin Primary School (Which was a government school). We were to make rockets. We went to have our breakfast before going to the bus. I liked to have a bumpy ride, so I sat at the back. Soon, we reached Jin Xin Primary School.

The hall was so good! There were chairs for us to seat, not like our school. I took some pictures of the hall...




So good!
Then, we went to explore the school and see how the pupils study. After that, we made our own rockets. We had fun making them! We worked with our China buddy (I forgot his name) and I liked him a lot becausehe was kind and never get angry when we asked the same question over and over again. It was so interesting that I had to be forced to go out during break time because I was so busy gazing at my rocket.

Tomorrow, we would be launching our rockets. How excited I was!

No comments: