Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 3 @ Shanghai

Today is the day where we launched our rockets. I imagined the sound 'Brrrrrrrr...ZOOOOOM!' by my rocket as I was in the bus (The back, as usual). However, we first have to go to the Shanghai Museum. There were lots of artifacts there, such as jades, old coins and weapons.

Here are some of the weapons...



and coins...

and masks...





How very interesting they were. I wished to have one of these fantastic objects (Except for the mask. They were too scary!)


Then, we went to Jin Xin Primary School for launching our rockets. When it was my turn, I felt nervous. What if my rocket start an explosion? Or start a fire?" No, it cannot be," I thought as I pressed the button. At first, it did not launch. After changing the wire, it zoomed up and landed on the school building! I was so shocked, I thought I'm dreaming.


After launching our rockets, we watched the water rocket launching competition. The boys' flew further than the girls', but they flew out of the field and the girls' won. It was a pity.

Soon, the school teachers annouced the winners. Sadly, I did not win. My rocket worked, only that it landed on the school building and took a shorter time in air. "Never mind, it was not anything serious about losing," I thought to myself.


After we have our farewell performance, we headed back to the hotel. It was an exciting day, with rockets going ' ZOOM!' and having to see interesting things.


See you for the next day!**Sleep tight**

" HAY, ARNOLD! QUICKLY CHARGE YOUR PHONE AND SET THE ALARM FOR TOMMORROW!"

No comments: