Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 7 @ Shanghai

Today we are going to Singapore! Jeremy and I were so excited that we jumped on the bed. (And I dropped down 3 times and no injuries) After having our breakfast, teachers went to all of our rooms to check if our luggage exceed the maximum weight. They thought that they were like ' galang gunis' but never shouted 'GALANG GUNI! OKO WA! ' and no " TOOT! TOOT!" were coming out. They were more like those newspaper men.

Then, we went to have our lunch in the Aerospace Centre. Soon, we went in the bus and to the airport. After having our luggage and passport checked, we waited for a while and finally entered the plane (It was the same China Eastern Airlines). I listened to music and drank coke. Finally, we reached Singapore.

I saw my parents after taking my luggage. "Hello! Long time no see!" I greeted my parents. They were quite happy to see me."Arnold, your form teacher."My mother said. I turned around and was surprised to see my form teacher standing there, talking with my classmates who when to Shanghai and asking questions. "Hello, Miss Wun!" I greeted my form teacher. " Oh, Arnold! I was about to leave!" she exclaimed.

Finally, we went back home. Home sweet home.

No comments: