Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 1 @ Shanghai


On my first day, we were going to Shanghai! We were to board the plane travelling from Singapore to Shanghai. The plane was in China Eastern Airlines. It was my first time in China Eastern Airlines.

In the plane, I found out that you can only watch the television (Which was in front) or listen to music. Then, we were to board the Maglev Train. This train can travel up to 400 kph! Faster than the MRT! Much more faster!

Interesting, isn' t it? The Maglev Train travels very fast, so the places 'travels' very fast to the back too. How excited you would be when you were in the Maglev Train. It was such a beauty.

This is how the train looks like.


It was a beauty, isn' t it?

Then, we sat in the bus. When we arrived at the hotel, I was so excited! So excited! I never been to a hotel before (I stayed in my aunt' s house when we went Shenzhen) and I was curious about how the room looks like. The hotel was already prepared when we reached the hotel. I went in my room with my roommate, Jeremy, and gasped when I saw the room. It was a luxury! A luxury.

After having our dinner, we went to the conference room to write our journal. What' s an exciting day!

No comments: